Friday, August 31, 2007

My Wife is a Gangster 2 -조폭 마누라 2003




My Wife is a Gangster 2 -조폭 마누라 2( Jopog Manura 2)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Wife_is_a_Gangster_2 (source)

My Wife is a Gangster 2 (조폭 마누라2 Jopog Manura 2) is a 2003 South Korean film. It is the sequel to My Wife is a Gangster. It features Zhang Ziyi in a minor role. She appears in a short fight scene at the end of the film.

Synopsis
Due to a lucky break, the fall doesn't kill her, but it does cause her to suffer amnesia. Luckily for Eun-Jin, she's found by Yoon Jae-Choi (Park Joon-Gyu), the kindly owner of a small-scale Chinese restaurant. She worked as a delivery girl under the name of Tsu Tsu.
Once, in a feud with Ji-hyun, Tsu Tsu fell from the roof and recovered her past memories with White Shark, who had recruited Jun Man to kill her. Jun Man became impotent when Jae-choi's motorbike accidentally hit him in the groin. Ji-hyun was later kidnapped and was being rescued by Eun-jin, but Jae-choi was stabbed in the stomach and killed. Eun-jin was saved by the 132-members of the scissors gang. Ji-hyun later joined Eun-jin's gang to fight against some Chinese illegal drug dealers.




Starring: Shin Eun-kyung 신은경 Park Jun-gyu 박준규 Jang Se-jin 장세진 (Zhang Zhi Ji cameo)


http://kmovieaddicts.blogspot.com/2006/08/my-wife-is-ganster-2-return-of-legend.html

*My mom told me that the lead actress had an accident involving her eyes while making this film.

No comments: