Sunday, December 9, 2007

Undoing-the movie premiere in Boston area

Last Friday night, I went to the UNDOING reception with some of the producers and star Sung Kang at Casablanca restaurant. My friend AC and I got a chance to talk to Sung Kang at length. I have talked to Roger Fan (another actor who is his friend and colleague in a few other films together) before. Sung believes internet is the wave of the future and has started to uploading mini videos on his website recently to tell a fun story. He does not want to write too much about his life or have his fans feel as if he is trying to "sell them" something. He had a great sense of humor and was fun to chat with.

Then we went to catch the film upstairs at the Brattle Theater. I just found out that Karin Chien, one of the producers also produced my friend's short film. She was great and very articulate! Philip (former engineer) now producer mentioned that the movie is coming out on DVD very soon (within a month or two).

No comments: