Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Showtime show-The Brotherhood-a clip


On the most recent episode that was shown at 10pm on Showtime this past Sunday (11/18/2007), I saw that there were two Asian guys (Chinese as they were speaking Cantonese to each other) were selling fake LV bags to Michael (Jason Isaacs) in the Showtime show "The Brotherhood" which I think is great. See the clip below! Plus the Chinese was not butchered and spot on! (What a relief and it was not painful to my ears too!)

****Showtime should really step it up on advertising this show.

Granted this blog is on Asian entertainment mainly, I wanted to point out that it is good to have Asian representation on shows. But also we need more VARIETY of characters in shows. I find that Asian men are typecasted in only a few roles criminals, martial artists, geeks etc.

I want to see more Asian men and women on TV! The American media does not accurately portray real life.

No comments: